Sunday Morning Worship live on campus at 9:00 a.m.
Streamed live on YouTube and Facebook at 9:00 a.m.
Glorify Christ by Making Disciples who Worship, Grow in Missional Communities, Serve, and Multiply Disciples
Week at a Glance
What’s happening at WBC Monday June 14-Sunday June 20.
Wednesday, June 16– Ladies Bible Study- “Lord, Heal My Hurts,” a Kay Arthur series led by Pam Munger. Begins at 9:30 a.m. at the church building in Room 126. Summer Kickoff for Children. Begins at 6:00 p.m. in our North parking lot
Sunday, June 20– Worship Service at 9:00 a.m. This week is Father’s Day. The Scripture passage is Proverbs 2. The songs for worship include: “I Am,” “My Feet are 0n the Rock,” “Be Thou My Vision,” “You Are Lord” (Chee), “When I Think about the Lord,” and “Living Hope.” Following the service is our on and off campus Adult Missional Communities (Small group) and our age-graded communities at 10:30 a.m.
- Click here to read about our safety precautions during Covid-19.
- Our address is 5522 Whitman Ave. Fort Worth TX 76133
- Our office phone number is 817.292.1400
- Our office hours are 8 a.m.-12 noon and 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m.-12 noon on Friday.
Our Missional Community (Small Groups)
- We have both Missional Communities that meet on and off the Wedgwood campus.
- Missional Community and our age-graded Communities that meet on campus are at 10:30 after the worship service.
- Our off campus Missional Communities are at varied time. Click here for a list of adult on and off campus communities.
- If you would like more information on how to connect to one of our Missional Community adult small groups including college, email Emory Patterson at email@example.com
- For preschool through 6th grade information, contact Casey Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org, and for 7th-12th, contact Patrick Lively at email@example.com.
Our Weekly Schedule
Check out our regularly scheduled weekly events. From Bible studies to library hours.
Serve at Wedgwood
Learn where you can serve at Wedgwood. From the nursery to the balcony, we have a place for you.
Messages from Lead Pastor Dale Braswell, WBC Pastors and Guest Speakers
Who do you believe God is? Do you believe the Bible is true? Find out what we believe.
Learn why we’re a group of folks who understand love, forgiveness and the Gospel in action.
Adults, Singles, College
Join a small group that disciples and serves together.