How can I know my church is a safe place to be during Covid-19?
How can I know what the safety precautions Wedgwood is taking to keep our church safe?
- Wedgwood’s custodial staff cleans throughout the week.
- We use a professional cordless electrostatic handheld sprayer to sanitize meeting spaces.
- We have hand sanitizers at all entrances and throughout the building for maintaining sanitized hands.
- We require masks at all times inside the facilities of Wedgwood whether in the worship center or other areas of the building.
Will the seating be social distanced?
- Masks are required at all times inside the facilities of Wedgwood Baptist Church for all adults and children above that age of 2.
- At this time, we have ample seating to social distance in the worship center.
What are the procedures for communication if someone notifies the church that they attended services while being positive with Covid-19?
- The staff at Wedgwood will access which groups the person came in contact with and notify them asap.
- A staff member will stay connected to the Covid-19 positive individual to ensure they quarantine for the necessary amount of time.
- If a situation presents itself where the entire congregation needs to be notified, the staff will send emails and texts to notify all members.
- If a Covid-19 outbreak happens at Wedgwood Baptist Church, we will take the steps needed to scale ministry back to a safe place.