Church at Home
Updates through October 25, 2020
- Come celebrate with us this Sunday as we worship together in our newly renovated worship center on October 25. Our start time will be 9:00 a.m. No Missional Community meetings will be meeting this Sunday. Beginning on November 1, Missional Community groups will be back on campus. Our schedule will revert to our former schedule…9:00 a.m. for service and 10:30 for Missional Communities.
- The preschool, children, students and one adult class are meeting on Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. The choir rehearses in the Choir Room at 6:30 p.m. The preschool is in the preschool area. The children are meeting in the north parking lot by the gym. The students are meeting in the Youth Room located on the 2nd floor. The adult class is meeting in Room 110.
- NOTE: Our offices are open Mondays-Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. until Noon.
Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Dale's Weekly Update Video October 20 2020
Patrick and Casey Video 10-23-2020
What you can do
Tithes and Offerings
Giving online or mailing in your tithe can be a challenge emotionally and spiritually, but it is the main way the church can continue to receive the tithes that Wedgwood has been faithful in giving. Here is how it works:
- Offering boxes will be provided on Sundays where you can drop your offering.
- Give online
- Text “give” to 817.292.1400
- Give directly via your bank’s billpay system. If the church address is required, see below
- Mail your tithe and offering to the church
- Drop it by the church office during the week
Wedgwood Baptist Church
5522 Whitman Ave
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Pray for Revival and New Understanding of the Lord
Study the Word
- Download our Sunday Morning lessons for all ages here.
Connect with Your Missional Communities
- Stay connected with your small group via email, text, whatsapp, social media, zoom, and phone calls.
- Watch out for one another. Bear each other’s burdens.
Take Care of Yourself and Your Family
- Exercise. Take required allergy medications and enjoy a walk outside. Give God praise for this lovely weather.
- Set aside time each day to shut down screens and devices.
- Limit time on social media.
Help Your Community
Look for those in your neighborhood who are without support and need help during times like these. Pray asking God to show you who He is calling you to minister to.
To stay informed, regularly check WhatsApp, subscribe and turn on notifications for the Wedgwood Baptist Church YouTube channel, and download the Zoom app on your phones, tablets or computers.
Information about setting up the Zoom app has been posted to WhatsApp. A Zoom tutorial for small group leaders is here.
Contact Patrick Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not currently added to the WhatsApp groups for parents and specific grade levels.