Church at Home
- Missional Community groups are back on campus at 10:30 a.m.
- Two men will be ordained to the Gospel Ministry and the installation of a new elder will be this Sunday night, December 13, at 6:00 p.m.
- The preschool, children, students and one adult class are meeting on Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. The choir will not rehearse until January 2021. The preschool is in the preschool area. The children are meeting in the gym. The students are meeting in the Youth Room located on the 2nd floor. The adult class is meeting in Room 110.
- Scroll down to see the latest Disciple Making Video by Patrick and Casey.
- NOTE: Our offices are open Mondays-Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. until Noon
Mark 10:27 “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.’”
Dale's Weekly Update Video December 8 2020
What you can do
Tithes and Offerings
Giving online or mailing in your tithe can be a challenge emotionally and spiritually, but it is the main way the church can continue to receive the tithes that Wedgwood has been faithful in giving. Here is how it works:
- Offering boxes will be provided on Sundays where you can drop your offering.
- Give online
- Text “give” to 817.292.1400
- Give directly via your bank’s billpay system. If the church address is required, see below
- Mail your tithe and offering to the church
- Drop it by the church office during the week
Wedgwood Baptist Church
5522 Whitman Ave
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Pray for Revival and New Understanding of the Lord
Study the Word
- Download our Sunday Morning lessons for all ages here.
Connect with Your Missional Communities
- Stay connected with your small group via email, text, whatsapp, social media, zoom, and phone calls.
- Watch out for one another. Bear each other’s burdens.
Take Care of Yourself and Your Family
- Exercise. Take required allergy medications and enjoy a walk outside. Give God praise for this lovely weather.
- Set aside time each day to shut down screens and devices.
- Limit time on social media.
Help Your Community
Look for those in your neighborhood who are without support and need help during times like these. Pray asking God to show you who He is calling you to minister to.
Disciple Making 12-11-2020
To stay informed, regularly check WhatsApp, subscribe and turn on notifications for the Wedgwood Baptist Church YouTube channel, and download the Zoom app on your phones, tablets or computers.
Information about setting up the Zoom app has been posted to WhatsApp. A Zoom tutorial for small group leaders is here.
Contact Patrick Lively at email@example.com if you are not currently added to the WhatsApp groups for parents and specific grade levels.