Preschool – Completed 6th grade
This summer we are offering a fun experience that can take place in your home with neighborhood friends, with cousins, or virtually anywhere with anyone.
We will be premiering the experience at 10 a.m. each day on YouTube and Facebook.
The Zoom small group experience will begin at 11 a.m. each day.
Kindergarten – 2nd graders will Zoom at 11 a.m.
3rd-4th graders will Zoom at 11:30 a.m.
5th-6th graders will Zoom at 12 p.m.
Here are the different sections of each day’s experience:
- An on-screen host that will guide the participant through the morning
- Songs with motions that will keep you dancing
- On-screen games that you’ll be able to play along with
- A “Physical Challenge” card for the Sports track
- A “Chef Challenge” card with recipes for the Fine Arts track
- A Zoom call meet-up so you can interact with fellow campers experiencing camp together (for completed K-6th grades only)
- Preschool Games, Snack ideas, Memory verse activities, & coloring activities
We are asking you to register so we can know how many will be joining us during the week. We will also organize participants into Zoom calls based on their homes. We are expecting each house to Zoom call from one computer, and therefore it will be mixed grades and ages connecting together throughout the morning. Our goal is to have a safe and fun experience from start to finish each day.