Hey Parents! Thank you for joining us today. We hope your child had fun in their group, but we would love for you to continue the conversation with what they talked about from God’s Word.
Today in Sunday Morning Bible Study we discussed the story of the Mosaic Covenant.
• What did God provide for the Israelites to eat? Exodus 16:13–15
• To what mountain did the Israelites go? Exodus 19:11
• What does it mean to be set apart?
• What did God give His people so they would know how to follow Him? Exodus 20
• Why was the law important to God and His people?
• How do you know God loves you? How has He provided for you?
Hope your family continues in Biblical discussion throughout this week!