Hello Parents & Leaders,
My heart is heavy today because I feel the church is being torn apart over current events and health concerns of all kinds. This week the WedgKids will be studying the story of Jonah and Nineveh. In the Children’s Ministry, I have heard it said, “my child already knows these stories that y’all study”, but when I study this book from God’s word I am reminded of so many things that I needed.
- God never gives up on us.
- God is the God of forgiveness and he expects us to forgive.
- God wants all mankind to repent and turn to Him.
- People are selfish and want their own way even if it goes against God’s plan
- One of the major items that we will discuss this week is MERCY.
- Do you have mercy? Have you shown mercy recently? God is the God of mercy.
We need help selling concessions at the Upward Concession Stand. It is a service to the Upward Community and it is a money maker for WedgKids.
We really need someone from 9-10:30 am. Please click here to volunteer this week or next.
I am planning to have an online info meeting for CentriKid Camp on March 7. CentriKid Camp is scheduled for July 12-16 at Trinity Pines Camp and Conference Center. During this online meeting I will be sharing about how to register, how much is the deposit, and what CentriKid Camp is doing to be ready for a Covid safe camp experience.
March 7th at 4:30 p.m. on Zoom Meetings. Link will be sent out at a later time.