I hope you have had a great holiday season and a relaxing beginning to your new year. I wanted to share a lot of things with you today that are coming up in the next few weeks.
- Here is the HomeFront Weekly Family Devotion Guide for this Sunday
- Upward Basketball is beginning very soon. Practices start on January 13, 14, & 16. The first day of games will be January 25th. Hopefully you have heard from your child’s coach by this point, but if you haven’t contact Jay or Patrick to check into it.
- Upward Concessions benefits the Children’s Ministry going to CentriKid Camp. If you would be willing to help for one or two hours on a given Saturday during the Upward season, you can sign up at this LINK.
- CentriKid Camp deposits are asked for on February 16th. CentriKid Camp is for 3rd – 6th graders. We will be going to Trinity Pines Conference Center near Huntsville, TX on July 13-17. I will be sending more info out about this soon.
- The next Remember & Celebrate Family Night is February 19th at 6 p.m. We ask parents to join us for relational connections between leaders, kids, & parents.
- The next Parents Night Out will be February 15 from 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. Starting SUNDAY you can text the word parent to 817.900.3074. February 9th will be the deadline to register your children. Registration does not begin until Sunday.
- Text-to-Checkin is working really well lately and it works for birth – 6th graders. All you have to do is text the word “check” to 817.900.3074 and follow the link to check-in. You can do this by 8:30 a.m. on most Sundays and your labels will be waiting for you once you arrive at Wedgwood. The labels will be on the 1st floor at the WedgKids kiosk located centrally in the foyer.
I hope this keeps you informed and connected. Please let me know if you have any questions.
See You Sunday!
Preschool & Children’s Minister